Monday, June 20, 2011

Joe Canal's Presents Toby Keith's Wild Shot Mezcal



Joe Canal's is excited to announce the arrival of country music star Toby Keith's new Mezcal, Wild Shot! Toby Keith’s Wild Shot Mezcal, a handcrafted 100% green agave spirit, is authentic in its Mexican heritage right down to the worm at the bottom of the bottle.

Toby Keith points out that the worm is not decoration. "It's not there for the look," he says. "It is there to be eaten. It is believed that the worm will bring wondrous experiences and every individual's will be different."

Arriving to our stores later this week, we will have both Wild Shot Silver Mezcal and Wild Shot Reposado Mezcal.

"I have always been fascinated with Mexico and the drink Mezcal," Keith says. "It is a part of my life. Mexico is a theme that runs through many of my songs, including my recent single 'Bullets In The Gun.' The tradition and history of Mezcal is magical to me, and dates back to 16th century warriors celebrating the defeat of their enemies."

1 comment:

  1. I am longing to get a bottle of WILD SHOT to try; Is there anyway I can get a bootle to buy? I live in Pa and havent found it here yet!

    ReplyDelete